GIVEN THE EMERGENCY SITUATION COVID RELATED, THE SESSION WILL ONLY BE ON LINE FROM NOW ON!
TUESDAYS - 7 to 9 p.m. - ON LINE ONLY
- on line streaming: donation based from 7€ on -
every extra contribution will be appreciated
To follow the session on Zoom, click the link:
Meeting ID: 843 8418 9023
THIS WEEK :
March 3d: TRAVIS
THAT'S HOW ZOOM WORKS:
- Sign Up to ZOOM and download it - www.zoom.us - it is for free.
- The link is to be found here below and on facebook / meetup / newsletter
- We'll open the class 5 minutes before the start
- When you'll be connected, you'll have to click on the model screen
- On the top right of the model's screen, click the two dots and choose "pin screen" from the drop down menu ( so you'll have her/ his screen as main view )
- To see the model's screen, you might click on gallery view at first, after pinning the video make sure you're on Speaker View ( check on the top right corner of your zoom screen ) in order to have the model as main screen
- You can keep your video on or off
- Don't forget to donate a support fee
We will open up the class around 5 minutes before the start so people can get set up, and we will leave it running after the class so people can show their work and chat.
If you need more information contact: email@example.com!